Sunday, February 9, 2014

Welcome

Welcome!
Welcome to my new journey of blog
our  motto: 

"Cooking is like making love, you do it well, or you do not do it at all."

 This blog brings you a new way of cooking vegetarian recipes. Style and presentation also included in different ways in less time and budget.
This blogs will bring you budget friendly recipes from International cuisine to Indian vegetarian look.
You can make these recipes in your time and budget and no wastage at all.
I blog about food and organizing home because I love to make different cuisines and present them in different art and style.
Today's generation is full of learning new way of cooking so keeping that in mind I created this blog.
I hope you will enjoy viewing my blogs and come back again and again for more recipes and learning the  way to present them .
Soon I will launch my yuotube channel for cooking on youtube.



 There is famous slogon

Cooking is once child's play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment