Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Basics of vegetarian cooking

Basics Of Vegetarian Cooking
Hi
A warm welcome to my blog. First of all thank you for stopping by here for reading my blog posts and vegetarian recipe.
Basics of cooking: The topic itself conveys the message about while starting cooking you have to know about all the ingredients which are required in our daily cooking .
You have to categorized your items and set up your kitchen according to that I will show you all step by step in different ways with pictures too.
In basics of cooking you will learn many things'
Main ingredients in basics of cooking is: Masala box 
it includes
red chilli powder
cumin seeds
fenugreek seeds
Asofetida
turmeric powder
corriander powder
Garam masala powder



This all the items are which I use in all my cooking vegetables / curries and many recipes



No comments:

Post a Comment